Concierge Option Instructions
These instructions are for people or care providers who are able to complete the application and purchase rides online, but who cannot use the Lyft or Uber app to schedule rides. To use the concierge option, an additional $5-$10 dispatching fee is required with your credit purchase.
If you need additional assistance applying for and purchasing N4 Connect vouchers, or would like to do so over the phone, please contact Jazzlyn at (775) 453-4774 or email@example.com.
- To apply, please contact our office at 775.453.4774 or People@NeighborNV.org to schedule an orientation and intake appointment.
- To pay for future Lyft/Uber rides, go to the Buy Now form at the bottom of this page. Please note that the Concierge Option requires an additional $5-$10 dispatching fee (fee based on amount of vouchers purchased).
- In the ‘Ride Credit Amount’ dropdown, select that you’d like to make a $45 payment that will give you $80 in Lyft rides (you may do this twice per month).
- Participant payments over $90 received within a month will not be processed until the following month. Please do not make overpayments.
- Select the ‘Concierge Option’ in the ‘Option Type’ dropdown list.
- Enter your name in the Participant Name field. If you’re purchasing rides for another person, you must include their name in the Participant Name field.
- Leave the Phone Number Linked to Lyft App field blank.
- Click the Buy Now button to be directed to the PayPal page where you’ll be able to pay for your rides.
- On the PayPal page, you can pay with your PayPal account or with a debit/credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account. All sales are final.
- Enter your payment information.
- Payments will be processed within two business days, and credits will be dropped into your Lyft app at that time.
- To schedule a ride, contact Jazzlyn at (775) 453-4774 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can schedule rides that are needed immediately or rides needed at a future date and time. Jazzlyn is available to schedule rides Monday – Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., excluding major holidays.