- Download the Lyft app onto your smartphone. You will need to enter your debit or credit card into the app.
- Contact our office at 775.453.4774 or People@NeighborNV.org to schedule an orientation and intake appointment.
- To purchase N4 Connect vouchers, go to the Buy Now form at the bottom of this page.
- In the ‘Ride Credit Amount dropdown, select whether you’d like to make a $40 payment that will give you $80 in Lyft credits (you may do this twice per month) or an $80 payment that will give you $160 in Lyft credits (you may only do this once per month).
- Participant payments over $80 received within a month will not be processed until the following month. Please do not make overpayments.
- Select Personal Smartphone in the Option Type dropdown list.
- Enter your name in the Participant Name field. If you’re purchasing vouchers for another person, you must include their name in the Participant Name field.
- Enter the smart phone number that is linked to the Lyft account that will be utilizing the vouchers in the Phone Number Linked to Lyft App field.
- Click the Buy Now button to be directed to the PayPal page where you’ll be able to pay for your vouchers.
- On the PayPal page, you can pay with your PayPal account or with a debit/credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- Enter your payment information.
- Payments received by the 20th of the month will be processed on the 1st of the following month when credits will be dropped into your Lyft app. Payments received by the 10th of the month will be dropped into your Lyft app by the 15th of the month.
- Once your Lyft credits have been dropped into your account, you can use them to request rides as you would normally do in the Lyft app.
- If you take a ride that costs more than your available credit balance, your credit or debit card will be charged for the remaining cost of the ride. Please carefully monitor your available balance. To view your available credit balance, go to the ‘Promo’ section of the Lyft app.
- You will be required to respond to a quarterly survey about satisfaction and increased independence.
If you need additional assistance with the application or would like to schedule an orientation where the Lyft app will be installed on your smartphone and the process of getting rides explained, please contact Brianna at (775) 453-4774 or email@example.com.
Additional Lyft App Information
- You’ll need to have a debit or credit card saved in your Lyft account just in case a ride costs more than what is on a voucher.
- Lyft will charge $15 to your account and then refund it back to you as a way to verify your debit or credit card.
- You MUST verify the email address and phone number in your Lyft account to view your vouchers in your account, if you don’t they won’t be visible.
- Vouchers DO NOT work with a business Lyft account. They will work only with personal Lyft accounts.
- Vouchers DO NOT cover tipping the driver. Tips are charged to the card on file. Drivers also accept cash tips.
- Vouchers DO NOT combine in your app. If you have a ride that costs more than what is remaining on your voucher, your card will be charged.
If you don’t wish to purchase vouchers online, you can email us and we can help.
As of July 1, 2019, vouchers will expire 1 year after they are dropped into your account. All prior vouchers still have an expiration date of December 31, 2019. If you have unused vouchers after this date, you must contact the N4 office to receive the unused voucher amount.
N4 is not responsible for payments charged to your credit or debit card once your N4 Connect credits have been used. It is your responsibility to monitor your available credit amount in the Payment section of the Lyft app.
N4 Connect is a new program and is subject to change based on participant feedback, usage and funding availability. We welcome your ideas for making the program better. For more information, contact our team at (775) 453-4774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.