Transportation Program Coordinator
Salary: $20-$22/hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
The Neighbor Network of Northern Nevada (N4) is seeking a caring and motivated person to join our team as a full time (40 hours/week) Transportation Program Coordinator. Do you love your community? Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking to build a career in social services? N4 is a growing 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with a mission to connect people living in Northern Nevada for inclusive, community-based services, volunteer opportunities, and affordable transportation. We create a “village” of people and organizations through a variety of community activities, including a time exchange, transportation services, and support programs for people with disabilities and older adults. If you are a self-starter looking to work in an environment that encourages innovation and teamwork, this is the job for you!
The Transportation Coordinator supports N4’s transportation and care services programs. N4’s transportation program provides safe, affordable, accessible transportation in Washoe County. The transportation program coordinator is the face of our office as they help with administrative duties and are often the first person community members see when they are seeking services or employment!
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university preferred
- Experience in transportation planning and/or care services preferred
- 2+ years providing office/clerical support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with public speaking
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills and maintain patience with people served
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and priorities
- Maintain reliable transportation
- Keyboard and computer skills to utilize word processing, spreadsheets, and databases for communications and record keeping
- Must be flexible and a team player!
- Must be willing to travel as needed through rural Nevada (up to 25%)
- Must show proof of the COVID vaccine or be willing to get the vaccine prior to working with people served by N4
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or willing to become vaccinated prior to working with people served by N4?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative office support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Nevada Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person